Monday, September 22, 2014

He Said, She Said

So I guess the Ravens came out with a big statement over their part of this whole Ray Rice scandal.  And what a scandal it is, too.  What are your thoughts on it?  I have heard some people down talk his wife, who was his girl friend at the time.  Some people think she was nuts to stick with him, and some have even said that she is in the relationship for his money.  Sick if true.  I've heard a lot of comments about how she had started the whole brawl in the elevator too.  Believe it or not, I have actually not watched the video.  I think it is ridiculous for men and women to be hitting each other, spitting on each other, and what not.  And absolutely I think it is wrong for a man with superior physical strength to punch and knock out a woman, even if she started it.  Of course I think she was wrong to start it, but I don't think that he should taken it to the next level.  What a horrible situation all the way around.  I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment