Friday, November 21, 2014

Tired Of All The Sacrifices With No Gain?

Do you think this is true?  In some ways, I think it may be.  I know I personally feel like I give and give and give, and I feel I have nothing left in me.  But I don't really feel like that in any kind of personal relationship that I have, at least not with people who are closest with me.  The exception would be this one creepy girl at work who is only out to shine a light on herself.  But that's another story.  I feel that the relationships in which I am giving my all for the other person, generally I am getting at least something back, if not half, if not more.  I think for me it is more my life in general, it's my status (or lack there of) that is what is impacting me.  I work my tail off, I always have.  You work, and you work, and you work, and yet you get further and further behind.  So in that way, I feel like I give my all and get nothing in return.  But I'm not sure I have that same feeling about my personal relationships.  What about you?  Have you experienced this?  Does it seem dependent on gender, or are we pretty equal in that department, as the quote indicates?  I'd love to hear what you think!



from:
http://www.pinterest.com/jackshadowfrost/i-just-cant-anymore/

No comments:

Post a Comment