Thursday, October 2, 2014

Men vs Women: Communication Styles

I have heard this before, that men state it like it is, right to the point, and women do not.  It's interesting to think of women always prefacing and apologizing.  I hadn't really thought about that.  I will have to make some observations and see if that seems true.  I will say though that I had a female boss once who would always say, "maybe it would be a good idea if you ..." before she told you what she wanted you to do.  Have you noticed any differences between male and female bosses in your career?

Day In The Life: A Man Vs A Woman

posted on Aug. 22, 2014, at 4:47 p.m.

BuzzFeed, Video Fellow
BuzzFeed Jr. Video Producer

"Guys are straightforward with what they need."

"Women often feel the need to apologize and preface their requests. WHY DO WE DO THAT?"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment