Saturday, October 4, 2014

What Do You Want From a Man/Woman?

I posted 2 articles from "Elite Daily".  One is about what women want in a man, and the other is what men want in a woman.  I have to say, I liked the article about what women want from men better than what men want from women.  I'm not saying that I disagree or agree with the author, but I did not like how the article was written.  But it was the closest "match" I could find.  I wanted to try to give a somewhat equal counterpoint here.  It isn't perfect, but it will suffice.

Obviously we can talk about stereotypes about what men want vs what women want.  But I was hoping for a discussion of a more serious nature.  When you are looking for that one person you are going to spend the rest of your life with, what is it that you are looking for?  What do you want?  If you are involved now, do you have what you want in your relationship?

I myself have been in several relationships, most of which obviously have failed at one point or another (or I would still be in those relationships).  Is it that I expect too much?  Perhaps I'm looking for an unattainable ideal?  Would you like to comment on successes and/or failures you have had in your relationships?  I would love to chat with you!

What Men Want

1. Every guy has his certain type.

2. Every guy seeks some who’s humble and has a chill personality.

3. Men want a girl with whom they can converse.

4. Men like attention, too.

5. Men love when women get a little jealous.

6. Men want 100 percent of a woman.

What Women Want

1. Honesty – but not too much of it.

2. Understanding – so that she doesn’t feel the need to have to explain herself.

3. Caring – she needs to know she matters to you.
4. Strength – both mental and physical.
5. Compassion – shows her you’re capable of loving.
6. Security – financial and literal.
7. Blind Loyalty – she wants to be the only woman he has eyes for.


No comments:

Post a Comment